Let us take the burden off of you and make the process easier.
LRG’s FREE Legal Liaison Program is designed to help families make wise decisions during the probate process as well as take some of the most burdensome tasks off their hands. The information below will further explain your options as you begin to navigate this process. When you feel ready, please call me. I will answer all of your questions without cost or obligation, and offer you sound advice based on years of legal and real estate experience.
Your Free Legal Liaison will…
- Assist you in navigating the complex issues and reviewing ALL the options.
- Be on-call to answer questions as they come up and be available when your probate lawyer is busy.
- Coordinate with you and your lawyers to translate legalese into English.
- Review all property related contracts and agreements to ensure your interests are being protected.
- Assist in coordinating local tasks such property inspection, safeguarding, clean out, moving and storage.
- Secure funding to keep the home as a residence or an income rental.
- Arrange a reverse mortgage reduction to create equity in the home.
- Advance repair costs and oversee contractors to increase the value of estate property.
- Arrange cash advances on inheritance forheirs and devisees.
- Negotiate lien removal and debt reduction to lower burdens that would otherwise drain money from the estate.
- Negotiate with creditors to lower the financial burden on the estate.
- Conduct a fast sale to a real buyer, not a wholesaler or quick flipper.
- Negotiate a short sale to generate money for the estate even if the mortgages exceed the value of the home.
- STOP ANY FORECLOSURE and secure the equity in the home.
Because we take the time to understand the unique needs and concerns of our clients, we can offer them highly customized solutions. Do not sell the home to a wholesale “flipper” like “we buy ugly houses.” They simply sell the home to another buyer for profit within days of signing the contract with you. We can do better and secure a higher price for you.
Don’t sign a listing agreement or a purchase contract before knowing all your options