IN UNCERTAIN TIMES, EXPECT MORE FROM YOUR REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
At Lawyer’s Realty Group, we combine real estate expertise and legal knowledge to provide our clients with a higher level of service and representation.
We specialize in real estate matters that are beyond the qualifications of ordinary real estate agents. Through creative problem solving and focused legal strategies, we overcome obstacles that often derail residential real estate transactions.
We are happy to announce our new Homeowner Protection Program which provides free assistance to California homeowners who are in need of mortgage relief. Our fees are fully funded through lender settlements and governmental programs. Whether you are trying to remain in your home long term or looking to walk away without liability, there are a number of options available. We will help level the playing field between you and aggressive banks for the best possible outcome.
- FREE Real Estate Attorney Homeowner Advocate
(call the attorney DIRECTLY and get answers NOW)
- FREE Covid-19 Forbearance and Loan Modification Representation
(suspend your payments and put them on the back of your loan)
- FREE Foreclosure Postponement and Trustee Delay Services
(stop any active foreclosure immediately)
- FREE Lien Avoidance Motion to Remove Liens and Judgments
(clear your title so you can refinance in the future)
- FREE Short Sale Legal Counsel, including MLS Listing and Full-Service Brokerage
(sell your home and put money in your pocket)
- FREE Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
(only if needed, discharge those debts and live debt-free again)
What you Need to Know About California Loan Modifications!
Find out what lenders are looking for and why they deny so many loan modification requests.
Complete the form below to get the Loan Modification Report today!
Stuck in Loan Mod Gridlock?
Are you tired of playing guessing games with the bank and resubmitting documents every few weeks?
The LOAN MOD TRAFFIC LIGHT is a FREE TOOL that demystifies the loan modification process and explains, in practical terms, whether you qualify for a modification, what numbers the banks are using and what you can say or do to facilitate approval.
- Learn how the Net Present Value test (NPV) affects principal reductions and approval.
- Determine your Front-End Debt-to-Income ratio and the possible modified terms available to you.
- Discover other options that will help you avoid foreclosure and extend your time in the home.