Derik N. Lewis
Founder and President | Real Estate Attorney | Real Estate Broker | Realtor®
Derik N. Lewis, Esq., is the founder and president of Lawyers Realty Group. Derik has 20 years’ experience in the real estate business. As an attorney in private practice, he has represented clients in negotiating, documenting and closing real estate transactions. He represented the real estate lending divisions of some of the world’s largest banks including JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America and Wells Fargo Bank. Derik has a comprehensive understanding of loan origination, loan modification, foreclosure, short sales and how lenders make critical decisions throughout the process.
Derik offers homeowners complete representation and guidance throughout their real estate transactions. He counsels clients in evaluating their options including loan modification, forbearance, deferment, bankruptcy, short sale and planned foreclosure. With his knowledge and understanding of the legal and tax issues involved, Derik provides comprehensive representation throughout the process and can supply the needed leverage against a lender in order to negotiate the best possible outcome.
Derik graduated magna cum laude from Boston University School of Law. He is licensed to practice law in the state of California and is also a licensed California real estate broker.
- California Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Admitted to practice before all State and Federal Courts in California
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Orange County Association of Realtors
- California Regional Multiple Listing Service